The evening sessions - Purposeful Practice
Evening sessions are now FULL for 2018.
To be eligible for next year please make sure you have completed our full course progression. Fundamentals, Flow and Tech
Have you done our course progression? Are you looking to continue to improve with structure and professional feed back?
Then check out our evening sessions!
Every Wednesday and Thursdays in Sheffield 6.30 till 8.00.
Once a week for 1.5 hours we head out into the woods and practice all the things we need to.
Through the summer we work through different phases of progression we work through slow speed precision riding, improving our jumping/working the trail, expanding our comfort zones and speed on steep technical terrain.
The sessions start off relatively mellow but as we progress they venture more and more into adventurous terrain and complexity.
Ride strong, ride confident, practice with purpose!
- Comfortable riding red graded terrain as a minimum.
- Having been on an ALine Fundamentals and Flow courses
YOU WILL NEED
- A fully functioning bike fit for purpose
- Appropriate safety gear including a helmet
- Of sufficient health to take part in vigorous physical exercise
£80 per 6 week block
Please fill out form