Revolution bike park has some of the best steep technical riding in the country, its famous for it and to say it can be a little exciting at times is an understatement. This makes it the perfect venue for our advanced technical riding course.
The goal on this course is to develop a strong conceptual model and strategy for when things get hairy. There are two key aspects to this
1. The macro picture, looking at the track as a whole.
2. The micro picture, breaking down awkward sections which is sapping your speed.
We don't give or teach line choice, we teach we teach focus, how to break down sections and link them together. Our great big brains can only process so much information, lets cut out all the noise of overthinking and unwanted emotion.
This is a great course for anyone wishing to gain confidence, knowledge and to expand their comfort zones on technical terrain in one of the best bike parks in the UK, Revs!
- If you have ridden steep technical natural terrain before and enjoyed it, that's a great start.
- Experienced riders only (rode multiple locations on varying types of terrain (Trail centres dont count)
- Participants must be able to ride "black" graded steep, natural terrain.
YOU WILL NEED
- A fully functioning bike fit for purpose
- Appropriate safety gear including a full face helmet
YOUR BIKE AND KIT MUST BE CLEAN - ACTIVE FORESTS MUCH BE PROTECTED FROM DESIESE.
Meeting Revolution Bike Park 9.30am Finish approximately 3.30
Friday 5 October
Max Group Size 8