Revolutionise your Jumping
CARRY MORE SPEED, JUMP HIGHER AND FURTHER.
On this course we will help you
- Generate more speed
- Carry more speed
- Ride Smoother
- Rail berms
- Jump higher and further
All with less effort.
Continuing on from the principles developed on the Back To Basics course, on this the second course in the series we focus on pressure control. Working with body mechanics, technique and some simple psychology, you will develop a clear conceptual understanding of what needs to be done and more importantly how to do it.
Using specific targeted purposeful practice on purpose built features, riders will tune into the "feeling" and once we have felt it, we can begin to repeat it. When we can repeat it, we can explore where and how this "feeling" applies elsewhere.
We don't just train riders for a day, we provide a conceptual understanding and a way of practicing which will keep participants progressing long after the course.
Jumps, berms and pumping terrain is something the Whistler Bike Park crew excel at coaching and we have been fortunate enough to train under some of the most experienced coaches in the world. Training people to ride trails like A-Line, Dirt Merchant, Freight Train and Crabapple Hits we have all the experience you need to guide you through the timed proven progression.
This course is for high end intermediate to advanced riders, our feed back is specific to your needs.
Jump higher, jump further, for less effort!
- Have ridden Revolution Bike Park or similar
- Preferably participated in Back to Basics for Advanced Riders
- Can rear wheel lift, level lift and bunny hop in flat pedals
YOU WILL NEED
- A fully functioning bike fit for purpose
- Appropriate safety gear including a full face helmet and knee pads
- A clean bike (Due to tree disease management - working forest)
- Flat pedals and appropriate shoes (I generally ride clipped in but there is good reason for flat pedals on this course)
Meeting Revolution 9.15am finish approximately 4.00pm
Friday 1 June
Max Group Size 8