week day courses from 7pm - Dark at Farmer Johns Bike Park.
We have been working with Farmer John for a while to build all the features we need to make learning drops easy.
The Instructor Development Program we teach in Whistler Bike Park has a very specific way of teaching drops which minimises risk and catalyses progression.
If drops are something you would like to improve on or you're looking to develop more confidence, control and speed, this is the course for you.
The key to success on all of our courses is entering the progression with the appropriate skill set
- You must be able to ride a pump track, manual and bunny hop in flat pedals
- Fundamentals and Flow courses
YOU WILL NEED
- A fully functioning bike fit for purpose
- Appropriate safety gear including a FULL FACE helmet
- Knee pads
- Appropriate riding gear to keep warm dry
- Trail snacks and drink
New course dates coming soon, get in touch to register interest.